Monday, September 17, 2012

Yoo~ Intro from me, for me~ :3 - Dan

Oha!
Dan's the name, and MtG...! Is totally not my game~ Haha! Why do I say that? Well~~ I just started dabbing into MtG like.. This year? A few months back? So I'mma be a total newbie! xD But then what am I doing in a competitive team, you ask? Well.... It all started on one fine day. When the sounds of the birds singing filled the air...........


Okay seriously? I went and tagged along with Con and Ry for one of their Training sessions and I was bored so I was like, "Meh! Ry! Give me your goblin deck! Imma play!" So... From there it started as becoming a training associate... then moved up to a team member as of... the day of this post (Speak about timing... LOL).

My job here in this blog? Well~ I'll be giving a chronicle of my journey through the MtG world (probably) as the totally random and untrained newbie, Dan Astryte! Other than that, I'm probably also in charge of maintaining this blog. So if you want to see features up and running, drop me a comment and I'll see what I can do! Depends if I'm lazy or not~ Nyaahaha!

Well~ Time to go now~! I hope that my post can be a refreshing change to the serious pace that I think the other's might adopt :3 Until next time! Ciaoss~~

Dan Astryte tapping out!


Oh P.S. I like sweet stuffs. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment