Friday, September 28, 2012

Pack to Deck : The journey of a startup trader - Dan

Up, up and away! Imagine the coins being MtG cards, aye? :P

So me and Con read about Jonhatan Medina who started off with a booster pack and then went on a trading spree until at last, he got a Mox Pearl. Impressive, I know. Which is why we decided to give it a shot!

So I'll be the one who will be embarking on this journey. I am not aiming to be like Johnathan though. I'm not trading for a piece of the power 9. No.



What I will do, however- I will build a deck by trading with what I get from 2 packs. How, do you ask? Well, that's for me to know, and you to find out!

I must confess that I am but a newbie so this is a dangerous undertaking. But, I am interested in being able to:
1) get into contact with MtG traders in Singapore,
2) promote Team Tableflip as a team not only focused into playing but also into trading,
and
3) the Building of a deck I can call my own.

Basically, I will be out and about trading whenever I can during training sessions or during competitions. I'll keep a chronicle of what I'll be up to and what I have traded on this blog!

So readers, keep an eye out for me~ Wish me all the best and hopefully, I can get my deck! Which is going to be rather difficult considering that SG has a smaller player base than USA.. But hey! Bigger doesn't always mean better, yo!

Till next time, Astryte is trading out!

No comments:

Post a Comment